Select which product type you would list to sort this list by.
- Specialised high build acrylic water based sealer/undercoat.
- Applied with brush, roller or spray
- Able to be applied to a high wet film in one coat to assist in filling and hiding minor imperfections
- Very easy sanding
- Can be used on Plasterboard, plaster, wood, MDF and most porous surfaces
- Also used as a “filler” on block work or concrete to help achieve a smoother surface prior to top coating
As a sealer/undercoat for plasterboard, wood and composite board such as MDF and Tri Board, Easysand is at the top of the list for a user friendly multi purpose sealer undercoat for all interior work. The level of finish that can be achieved is dependant on the film build and the skill of the applicator. A level 5 finish is achievable. Easysand can also be used in some exterior environments where a "filling" sealer is needed to help smooth out surfaces before painting but we recommend checking with our technical department prior to this to ensure the best results.
Download Data Sheet