Select which product type you would list to sort this list by.
Tuff Floor PUD Clear
- Water based polyurethane clear coating for interior wooden floors
- Can be used as a single pack option for light traffic or with Diamond Hardener for heavy use and commercial floors
- Non yellowing
- Hard wearing and tough (when used with Diamond Hardener)
- Ideal replacement for old solvent based moisture cured urethane
- 2 coats can be applied in one day (temperature dependent) and walked on the next
- No smell so house floors can be done while the house is occupied
- Used in domestic, retail and sports wooden flooring
- Easy DIY application and clean up with water
Finishing of timber floors and work surfaces, where stain resistance, abrasion resistance and durability are required. Tuff Floor PUD is the ideal replacement for older solvent based floor coatings such as moisture cured polyurethanes. Tuff Floor PUD does not have strong solvent odours and can be safely applied without having to vacate or ventilate painted areas. Quick drying, Tuff Floor PUD can have 2 coats applied in a day and can be walked on without shoes in 3 hours. Tuff Floor PUD can be used on most types of timber and wood composite however hardwood and some New Zealand native timbers may require the use of Cotec Clear Sanding Sealer to help with getting the best adhesion to these timbers. Contact Coating Technologies Ltd if you have any questions regarding the type of timber you wish to coat.
Download Data Sheet