Select which product type you would list to sort this list by.
EVO Elastomer 888
- Highly flexible 100% acrylic membrane coating
- Latest technology for greatest flexibility
- Exterior durability equal to the best acrylic exterior paints
- High film build helps mask surface imperfections in plaster
- Designed for plaster, concrete or block work where fine surface cracking is likely to occur leading to “tearing” of ordinary paint films
- Able to stretch over cracks up to 400µ
- Special surface hardening (cross linking) chemistry than leaves the paint flexible but the surface resistant to dirt pickup
- Available in heat reflecting pigment colours (check with our Technical department for use and LRV values)
Elastomer 888 has been used in the New Zealand market now for many years and has proven to be a stand out product for the exterior painting of plaster, concrete and block buildings. Designed primarily for commercial buildings, Elastomer 888 is now widely accepted as the best finish for domestic plaster and block houses. Elastomer 888 has a smooth low sheen "mineral" look and is available in all colours currently on the New Zealand market. Elastomer 888 can also be tinted using heat reflecting pigments to allow use of darker colours while reducing the amount of heat generated in the substrate.
Download Data Sheet